What data do we collect?
simsup.net collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide simsup.net with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up for simsup.net newsletter
How will we use your data?
simsup.net collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
We will never share your data with 3rd party companies.
How do we store your data?
simsup.net securely stores your data at data centre in Iceland.
simsup.net will keep your personal identifiable information for 3 months after successful placement of the order. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data, only leaving anonymised information for accounting purposes.
simsup.net would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as new blog post articles.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop simup.net from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please write an email at [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
simsup.net would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request simsup.net for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that simsup.net correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request simsup.net to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that simsup.net erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that simsup.net restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to simsup.net’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that simsup.net transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping your shopping cart information
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – simsup.net uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Statistics – simsup.net uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]